Despite the pandemic that has completely altered the global education landscape, PLSP remains committed to its mission of providing a high-quality advanced program to a larger population of professionals not only in the city of San Pablo but also in adjoining cities and municipalities. Another significant milestones of PLSP is ingrained in history, initiated by Hon. Loreto S. Amante.
A Graduate School has now opened its doors with the mission of developing competent, innovative, creative, and productive professionals in education, business, and industries, as well as promoting a healthy community of professionals imbued with positive values as forerunners of national development.
Its opening has been approved for operation under Board Resolution No. 41, s. 2019, with the vision of becoming the premier graduate school as a strong catalyst for research, education, and leadership.
A premier graduate school of strong catalyst for research, education, and leadership.
The PLSP Graduate School commits to:
- develop competent, innovative, creative, and productive professionals in the fields of education, business, industry, and public administration;
- offer an innovative blend of education and skills to enhance professional engagement in research production and development;
- upskill the professionals to remain responsive to the needs of the community; and
- promote a healthy community of professionals imbued with positive values as forerunners of national development.
Graduates of PLSP Graduate School will become:
- creative leaders equipped with scientific and advanced professional skills cognizant to glocal standards;
- productive and expert practitioners who are responsive to societal issues, trends, concerns, and development;
- innovative researchers who can effectively share, disseminate, and utilize researches to community; and
- competent leaders in public and private sectors who exhibit sense of social responsibilities and commitment to local and national development.