Admissions FAQs

This page provides help with the most common questions about PLSP Undergraduate Admissions.

Frequently Ask Questions (FAQs)

Q. How can I contact the Admission and Testing Services Office?

A. You may email us at or call/text us at 09707312730.

Q. What are the requirements for college admission?

A. University admission requirements and guidelines are posted on the website of PLSP and our official Facebook page.

Q. What are the procedures for online university admission?

A. University admission requirements and guidelines are posted on the website of PLSP and our official Facebook page.

Q. Am I allowed to submit NSO birth certificate if I don’t have PSA birth certificate?

A. You may submit the NSO (Clear Copy), but the PSA have to be submitted upon enrollment as well.

Q. Why is my application for university admission still pending?

A. Pending application for university admission may be due to the following reasons:

  • Student application is still under evaluation.
  • Student has not yet taken the university entrance examination.
  • Student has submitted incomplete requirements.

Q. Why was my application for university admission disapproved?

A. Disapproved application may be due to the following reasons:

  • Student has failed the university entrance examination.
  • The student’s credentials did not meet the requirements for admission to his or her desired program.
  • Student have provided incorrect information to his/her application.

Q. What would happen if I failed the university entrance examination?

A. You will be unable to enroll in any programs that require a minimum grade.

Q. How can I request school documents such as registration form, Transcript of Records (TOR), Certificate of Grades (COGs), Certificate of Enrollment (COE), and Certificate of Good Moral Character?

A. The Admission and Testing Services does not release any school documents. You may request your TOR, COGs, and COE to the Office of the Registrar and your Certificate of Good Moral Character to the Office of Guidance and Counseling.

Q. I am a Transferee student, how can I apply to your university?

A. Transferee student or his/her representative need to personally go the university to have his/her credentials evaluated by the college of his/her desired program. The evaluation form is one of the requirements to be submitted on the online application.

Q. I am a Returning student; how can I return and enroll again?

A. Returning student from A.Y. 2020-2021 and earlier years need to personally go to the university to accomplish his/her clearance. He/she must also be evaluated by his/her college or the Office of the Registrar for any deficiencies in previously taken subjects.

Q. How much is the tuition fee?

A. Under the Unified Financial Assistance System for Tertiary Education Act, or UniFAST — also known as Republic Act No. 10687, you can avail free education if you are one of the following:

  • New enrollee
  • Transferee
  • Returning Student
  • 2-year course graduate
  • ALS graduate

Note: Students who have already completed or graduated from a four-year course are ineligible for free education under the UniFAST Act.

Q. What can I do if I have incomplete requirements?

A. The Admission and Testing Office considers the following alternatives as long as you will submit the complete and original requirements upon enrollment:

  • You can submit your report card that have at least grades for the 1st and 2nd grading period
  • Instead of a TOR (for transferees), you can submit COGs, certificates of grades, or a printed copy of your grades as uploaded in your school’s online portal.
  • Instead of a 1×1 picture, you can submit a formal 2×2 picture with white background
  • You can submit NSO birth certificate instead of PSA

Q. What should I do if I want to add or update my submitted admission requirements in the online portal?

A. You can use this link to attach additional or updated admission requirements.

Skip to content